6.08.2007

A work in progress...

Well, I'm still trying to figure out this blog thing. I've messed around with the last post trying to edit it several times to make the font larger and easier to read. On my computer the text next to the picture looks very tiny compared to the previous post below it. I'll hopefully get it figured out. If someone wants to comment on how it appears on your computer screen, I'd appreciate the feedback.

Tonight we're heading to Kahoka to visit Seth's family. It's for the annual "family gathering" which got it's start in October of 2004 when we invited extended family to join us at the Allen cabin to celebrate our recent nuptials. This year, Dana (Seth's sister), has been so gracious as to plan a baby shower for us to take place at the gathering. She created wonderful customized invitations and has really gone out of her way to make it special for us. Thanks Dana, we're looking foward to it!

- rebecca

No comments: