6.28.2007

Andrea + Joel say "I Do"

I am SO EXCITED to post some images of Andrea and Joel's wedding. They were married Saturday, June 23 at Sacred Hearth Catholic Church in Columbia and hosted a dinner and reception at the Stoney Creek Inn. I met Andrea and Joel over a year ago through a referral from the event planner, Kat York, at Stoney Creek Inn. Kat used to be my manager when I worked at the University Club as a server. She was kind enough to give them my name as a potential photographer since she'd seen some of the event and food photography I did for the Club on occassion. Andrea and Joel were great to work with and Joel was so patient during the couple's formal portrait session.


Fluffing the veil...
Beautiful bride...Beautiful bride, with veil...The flower girl...Joel's tux... he looked great!Father and Bride enter the church...
A funny moment during the ceremony...Husband and wife...finally!
Joel is a volunteer firefighter and I had the exciting opportunity to make some portraits of them with the fire engine. It was so much fun!
Ah, what a beautiful couple...The ring shot...
The bridal party flowers adorn the head table...The first dance... Mood lighting on the dance floor...
The wedding cake, simple and elegant....


CONGRATULATIONS TO THE NEW MR. AND MRS. PAULEY!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What beautiful pictures!!! Great job kiddo - love mom