6.05.2007

The Journey Begins!

So here I am, jumping on the blog bandwagon! The anticipation of the birth of our first child has definitely prompted us to start a blog to keep family and friends up-to-date on how we're doing. I imagine that posts will be pretty brief or just a couple times a week since we currently don't have Internet at home. We'll get Internet service sometime in the near future, but in the meantime I'll be posting from my work computer when I have some free time. I think Seth will get into this, too, and post some of his own messages and images once we have Internet at home. Check back periodically for updates and to see how I've been able to customize our blog. I'm sure it will be a never-ending work-in-progress. This is very exciting!

- rebecca

p.s. Only 10 weeks, 6 days till Baby Allen enters the world (if he/she is on time)! I tried to add some pictures just now but it's not working so I'll try again in the next couple of days. We had a photo shoot at Nifong Park over Memorial Day weekend and Seth made some really nice images of me showcasing my bump!

No comments: