3.20.2008

Chickenpox Update

I don't have pictures to post at the moment (I'm writing this over my lunch break at work) but Logan is doing much, much better. I just returned to work today so I was home with Logan for a week. Now that the worst is over, I guess we could classify his case as mild, although last Thursday and Friday I would have guessed he'd turn into one big chickenpox at the speed they were appearing. Now he just has little scabs everywhere and suprisingly doesn't try to scratch at them too much. With teething and chickenpox and seperation woes, Logan has not been himself lately. It's just a little much for such a little guy to take all at once, but he sure is a good kid. I dropped him off at Jessie's house this morning as I usually do on Thursday's and--for the first time--he cried when I left! It was heartbreaking! I shed some tears in the car on my way to the office and had to call Seth so he could tell me it would be okay. Luckily, work is keeping me busy so I don't have tons of time to think about Logan, but I can't wait until 5pm when I pick him up. He's going to get smothered in kisses!

No comments: