10.16.2007

I'm baaaaack!!!

Yep, I'm back at work! And hopefully back to blogging more often. I want to give a big shout-out to Seth and thank him for keeping up with the blog while I was on maternity leave. With limited access to Internet at home I wasn't able to post, so I'm glad Seth was able to find time during his busy work schedule to get some pictures and updates on the blog. My goal is post at least once a week from now on. We really appreciate all our friends and family who check the blog so often. I know we haven't given you much to read or see lately, but that should change soon. We have tons of pictures that you haven't seen yet, I just have to narrow it down to our favorites so I don't overload the blog. Check back for pictures at the end of this week! Until then, we wish you happy days!

-rebecca, seth and logan

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Post some more pics I gotta see how big this kid is getting! :)
Love you