1.15.2008

Yummy, rice cereal!


Logan likes it spicy!



Our Gerber Baby!



Trying to get the hang of it...



Since this was his first time eating from a spoon (a few days after Christmas), he wasn't used to it and spit out most of the cereal. Now that he's over 5 months old, he's doing much better with keeping it in his mouth.



He's saving that stuff on his cheeks for a snack later.



Concentrating on the keys...



...now, concentrating on mom with the camera.



The ultimate activity saucer. So many colors, shapes and sounds!



Happy boy.


I just had to make a portrait of his profile. I love the dip in his nose and the perfectly rounded cheeks reflecting the sunlight.


I just love the natural light.



Logan likes to spit and blow bubbles.



He also likes to suck on his fingers and has just started favoring his thumb.


This image is the backdrop wallpaper on our computer desktop screen. Great expression!



I love the detail on the bib overalls.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Guys - he is just so darn cute - we miss you guys and still are planning a weekend trip in the spring to visit. Give Logan a big hug and kisses for us and we love and miss you - Dana

AlishaOnline said...

Puh-leeeeze! Can I babysit this weekend?! Love and miss you!~Alisha~

Anonymous said...

Ok I have been waiting patiently for new pictures, but alas over a month later no new ones!! I guess I'll just have to wait til sunday when I can see him in person! :)