11.28.2007

"Aunt" Alisha

This is our good friend Alisha cheesin' it up with Logan on our front porch. Alisha lives in Florida now, but she's from Seth's hometown. We worked together while in college and have been great friends ever since. I do have to admit that she is much better than me about keeping in touch now that she lives out-of-state...so, I was really excited when she told me she was heading to Columbia for a visit mid-November. She spent an afternoon with us but, unfortunately, Logan was being fussy and didn't want to be held by anyone other than me or Seth--until we went outside for this picture right before she left. The next day Alisha decided to parentnap me after I got off work for a girl's night out. We had lots of fun and I look forward to the next time she can visit. I know she'll be excited to see how much Logan has changed!

No comments: